Many people living in the USA think that having access to high-quality Russian TV online is either impossible or very difficult. The reality couldn’t be any farther from it. Every single Russian TV Company client can confirm that all you need to have in order to emerge yourself in the vast world of Russian TV is a single subscription. Let’s shed more light on this whole situation and connect more families to HD Russian television and movies with these simple steps.
How to watch Russian TV in the USA.
- Navigate to russiantvcompany.com
- Register a free account
- Activate your free 3-day trial period that is available for each new client. While this period is active you get access to 200+ TV channels and 3500+ HD movies in the Russian language.
- Once you are satisfied with the service select one of three subscription plans that differ in price and range of available channels.
If you are the type of person that prefers watching Russian TV on the box, you can order a new model by contacting the support center. The Russian TV Company customer support departments are available from Monday to Sunday via this phone number +1.347.897.5909.
If you don’t have a TV set and not interested in one for watching Russian TV in America, don’t worry. How to watch Russian TV on Apple TV and how to watch Russian tv on Samsung smart tv might be two of the most searched questions online on this topic. When you purchase a Russian TV Company subscription you can use your smartphone, tablet, laptop, PC, or smart TV for your viewing purposes. All you need to do is install the RTVC app, available for free on Android, iOS, Apple TV, and Samsung smart TV, and start watching immediately.
Become a Russian TV Company subscriber today and join the happy people who benefit from:
- Live or delayed streaming from the TV archive
- Multi-device feature: install Russian TV on TV-set, computer, laptop, or smartphone
- Multi-room feature for the whole family: watch simultaneously different TV series and programs on several devices.
Now you know how to watch high-quality Russian TV shows and chanels in the USA or any other place. It probably turned out to be much easier than you thought.